For general enquiries, engagements, interviews, bookings, and related matters, please use the contact form below.
For purchase of a copy or copies of Comparative Health Law and Policy book, please go directly to the book's webpage on the publisher's website by clicking here. You may also obtain a copy on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
For any other enquiries, including about academic papers and presentations not included in this website, please use the form below to send me a direct message.
- Motherhood and the Worklife
- Gender in the Workplace
- Women, Work and Balance
- Women and Effective Leadership
- What It Means to Lead
- Women's Rights, Politics and the Social Context
- Advocacy and the Writing Life
- Race, Social Disparities and Discrimination in Clinical Settings
- Women and Equality
- Creating Effective Laws for Women
- Lawmaking for Women: Towards Substantive Effectiveness
- Discrimination and Immigrants' and Indigenous Peoples' Access to Health Services
- Accountability of Health Professions Regulatory Bodies
- Medical Negligence
- Regulating Complementary/Alternative Health Services
- Experimental Therapies in Pediatrics